Sunday, July 25, 2010

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to the *new* Forever Dazzled! Because I can just hear you asking the question, the reason I have decided to move my blog is mostly because I'm lazy and wanted things to be just a tad bit easier on my part. Because of the ease, I think I might be more excited to post here, therefore you get more of my ramblings. :)
.
Just a few quick updates on a few new things:
.
1) I got a new Twitter specifically for Forever Dazzled. It's foreverdazzled9 (notice how it's not 19 like the web address. Twitter having a restriction on the amount of characters in a username=FAIL.). The link is to the left. Follow for blog post updates and random outbursts by yours truly. :)
.
2) I have started a facebook for Forever Dazzled as well. The link to this is, once again, to the left.
.
3) I'm now going to have a "Quote of the Week" over to the right. As for this weeks quote, I just couldn't resist putting in the dazzle quote. Afterall, I am Forever Dazzled. (haha! Get it? Ah ha, ah...yeah, I'm hilarious *rolls eyes*)
.
In short, it's not all done yet. In fact, this site has a long way to go. However, I wanted to get it up and running so you'd know where I'm at and so that I could begin posting here.
.
Thanks for contiuning to read my stuff and support me. You guys are AMAZING!
.
~Kylee :)

1 comment: