Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Teen Choice Awards

Yola!
Sorry I'm a bit late on this post. I was out of phone service and internet service for a few days, so there was no way I could express my complete excitement with you!
New Moon won 16 Teen Choice Awards yesterday!!! How freakishly amazing is that?! I think it was a bit stupid, however, that Rob and/or Taylor didn't present anything. It would've kept the audience interested a bit more throughout the show. I skimmed over the entire thing with my trusty DVR, but if they would've had someone presenting that I actually cared about, I would've watched more of it.
Whatever though! I'm still super excited for Twilight! Now to wait...again...for more news. This was the most exciting thing that has happened in the Twilight universe for a while now. It's been a dud lately. Not exactly the thing an advid Twilight fan wants.
See ya!

~Kylee
PS. Vote for Edward here
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment